miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

integrative ativity


INTEGRATIVE ACTIVITY

 

I’m interested in law because.

I like to defend, to do justice and to solve problems,

A lawyer is the people who is honest, seeks justice and is responsible

There are different universities where I can study

Such as UNAM, UAEM and UNITECIB

If I want to study I need intelligence, attitude a and a house

 

Name
Where is it?
Han much is it?
How long does it take
advantages
disadvantages
Facultad de derecho de la UAEM
Toluca
$16,000
se mester
4 years
~it’s near
 
~it is easy
~it is difficult
 
~ is very expensive
Facultad de derecho de la UNAM
D.F.
$1,400
se mester
4 years
~it is cheap
 
~is very good
~it is difficult
 
~is far
Unitecib
Toluca
$5,000
se mester
4 years
~It is cheap
~ it is near
~ it is not very good
 
~is not recognized

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario